Our librarians are information experts, ready to help you with your questions!
- by phone at (708) 547-7393. Choose option 4 from the phone menu. If the Librarian is busy or the library is closed, you can leave a voice mail message.
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Notary hours are Monday - Thursday 2:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Fridays from 2:30 - 6:00 pm. Please call us at (708) 547-7393, ext. 3, for availability.
We will notarize most documents except real estate and immigration documents. This service is free. Please bring your government-issued ID and documents. All signers of a document must be present and must sign the document in front of the notary.
OUR NOTARIES ARE NOT ATTORNIES LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN ILLINOIS AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.
Wi-Fi & Public Computers
All Computer users must abide by our Bellwood Library Computer Policy
If you use your Bellwood Public Library card, you may use a computer up to one hour a session, per day. Patrons who are unable to obtain a Library Card but have a valid ID may be offered a visitor's pass with a time limit of 60 minutes.
- Computers for Adults
The Bellwood Public Library Adult Services Department provides 10 computers for patrons who possess a valid Bellwood Public Library Card or a card from one of our partner (SWAN) libraries. Adult computers require a Library card number with Pin number to use or reserve. Patrons are allowed to use a computer for up to one hour a session, with a daily maximum time of two hours. Patrons who are unable to obtain a Library Card but have a valid ID may be offered a visitor's pass with a time limit of 30 minutes.
- Wireless Internet:
WI-FI is available throughout the building with a public network signal (no password required). The Library's wireless connection is unencrypted and unfiltered. Use of the wireless connection is done at the patron's own risk. By using this connection, patrons acknowledge that security errors and hacking are an inherent risk associated with any wireless service.
- Learning to use Computers, Internet and Apps
- Black & White Copies are 15 cents per page.
- Color Copies are 35 cents per page.
- Wireless printing from your mobile device. Please note: Any documents with personal information will not print remotely from your device at the library. You must print from a library computer for those type of documents.
- Click here for a tutorial on using Wireless printing.
Technical support for Library Computers and WI-FI is provided by the Library's IT Coordinator when on duty.